Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Current selection box

Hello Friends,

I can see in the demo apps the current selection object has no horizontal scroll bar even when I can expand that i can not see that.

My question is like the same when I create in a new document i can not do that the same and I can not avoid the bottom the scroll bar comes(Horizontal), even I followed the same property what is used in the demo app's, i can not.

Could you please suggest what is the magic inside ...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

Yes. This will occur. To remove, I select a few fields to "get" or "see" the horizontal scroll-bars.

1 -  Move the scrollbar all the way to the right side of the current selections box.

2 -  I then will hover my mouse (move slowly) to the right side (inside, not outside) the current selection object right border. You will see a black, double-headed arrow (pointing East-West).

3 -  Drag the double-headed, black arrow to the left to reduce the space to show values.

4 -  Work to resize the current selections box and the resize with the double-headed black arrow (resize arrow).

Note - you can resize both the field and the value columns (using the resize pointer "double-headed black arrow pointer").

View solution in original post

11 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Scroll to the extreme right and reduce the size.

look at the attached image.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Go to properties on current selection box --> select Layout tab and change the settings like border width and scroll bar width

Not applicable
Author

could you please post a picture of whta you are trying to do

regards,

MT

avinashelite

Hi Chriss,

If you want to eliminate the Horizontal scroll bar in Current selection box please go to > layout > make scroll width as 0> make scroll buttons and background as white color.

Hope his will help you.

Scroll.png

Regards,

@vi

Not applicable
Author

Please find below the  imageUntitled.png

Not applicable
Author

go to properties -> layout -> uncheck for frame

i postet you a picture for it but it is in german but i marked you the position.

regards,

MT

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

Did you try my solution, just share your sample file with current selection object.

Regards

ASHFAQ

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Chriss,

Horizontal Scroll bar is appear  when the fields data is not sufficient place,so if u Don't want HScroll bar just go to extreme right hand side then u find arrow drag u r Current selection list box with that arrow help.

I didn't know why u got that Hscroll bar without data in u r picture.

I hope above msg will help to u.

Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

Yes. This will occur. To remove, I select a few fields to "get" or "see" the horizontal scroll-bars.

1 -  Move the scrollbar all the way to the right side of the current selections box.

2 -  I then will hover my mouse (move slowly) to the right side (inside, not outside) the current selection object right border. You will see a black, double-headed arrow (pointing East-West).

3 -  Drag the double-headed, black arrow to the left to reduce the space to show values.

4 -  Work to resize the current selections box and the resize with the double-headed black arrow (resize arrow).

Note - you can resize both the field and the value columns (using the resize pointer "double-headed black arrow pointer").