Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Current selections are not refreshed

I have Current selections box on all my sheets in my application.

The last couple of months I have noticed that on some of my sheets in my application the current selections are not always refreshed when adding selections or removing selections (sometimes they are but not always). I then have to go to another sheet and then back before I see the refreshed Current selections. Sometimes I even have to right click the Current selections and choose Properties in order for it to refresh.

Has any one else encountered the same problem and is there something to be done about it ? I of course fear that users take out wrong data because of this faulty Current selections.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Yep, sometimes "Selection Box" is losing it's synchronization, pivot tables shows "Out of memory" if you have many group dimensions (even if you filter the data to only 1 transaction)...

The solution is to delete and recreate them.

Nobody's perfect.

Not applicable
Author

Does anyone have a macro to refresh Selection box on adding/deleting selections ?

The business here is not at all satisfied with this lack of refresh and thus distrust the data in QV.

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I'm having the same problem. It's quite troubling. I can't tell why it happens sometimes and not others. We are upgrading to the new version quite soon, so hopefully that will fix the problem. In the meantime I will tell users to click on the "current selections" button in the tool bar, which does seem to be up to date.

Not applicable
Author

The same error is occuring in my instance aswell. I'm using Qlikview 10 SR4 x64bit, the error occurs in the Web preview display, on the published document when using AJAX zero footprint and on the ipad aswell.