Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Custom List box

Hi,

I have a question. Experts pls shed in your thoughts as i am pretty new to qlikview.

I would like to show 1 or 2 List boxes to the users with the custom values but then these values will be input for the SQL query to fetch the data. Kindly let me know how it can be done?

For example: The user will be presented a list box like this. Based on his selection, qlikview has to pass on the input criteria for the SQL.

If i select last 7 days, then i should pass identify the system date and subtract 7 days and pass on the date range to SQL query. Kindly help

date.PNG.png

4 Replies
Nicole-Smith

You need to use variables with an input box instead of a list box.  This is because we must use the variables in the load script in order to tell it what dates to load in.

The attached should give you what you need to get started.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, aru aru,

you can load all dates,

when with a variable with a value conditioned with your choice, use this variable in set analisys,

Not applicable
Author

thanks guys

Nicole-Smith

Please mark helpful and correct answers in order to help others find solutions to their problems as well