Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Customize Listbox checkboxes

Hi all,

The default Windows and LED checkboxes are too small and I would like to customize them.

Is it possible to replace the default checkboxes by customized images (ticked/unticked) in a Listbox?

If not, would it be possible to increase the size of the Windows or LED checkboxes?

Thanks for the sugegstions!

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Theo, I guess there is no way to do that.  LED checks size is always the same for any font size you have.

Marc.

Not applicable
Author

Ok thanks for the answer.

However, would it be possible to change the bundle images for the LED or Windows checkboxes, so that I can have my own ticked/unticked images instead of the default small ones?

Theo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Theo,

If you have 2-3 values you can simulate the list with buttons and actions defined when click. See sample attached.

But if you have more than 2-3 values, I don't recomend you this way, so I will be a bit messy...

Hope it hekps.

Marc.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Theo,

If it was useful for you I will appreciate you to select a correct answer in order to close your question. In case you need more info just tell me. Thanks!

Marc.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marc,

My current solution is actually with buttons, and this is what I was hoping to avoid.

I understand I will have to either accept using the default checkboxes or keeping my current buttons.

Thanks for your help!

Theo