Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data present in database but not shown in chart

Hello everyone

I have one issue and want to resolve at high priorty .

I have one list box Category which is contain four value like A,B,C,D. While i click on B,C,D its shows value in Chart and when i click on A it shows "No Data Display" but that data available in database.

I cross verify the expression but i am not getting where i get stuck.

Please help me to find out.

Thank you

20 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

I guess it is your expressions which is disabling the values related to A.

What's your expression and what is the result you expect for your values?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you count the rows that of SQL and Qlikview. Like how many rows you are getting through SQL and how many after you load in Qlikview?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No there is no any categories value in expression. I used set expression. When i select categories it will show product as well as sales value in pie chart.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In sql it shows many rows but in pie chart it shows nothing

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Can you share a sample app or sample data with your dimension(s) and expression?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Tomorrow I will share exp and dim but i cant share app or data

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Ok thanks.

Hopefully anyone else can help you without either.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I mean did you check the rows in SQL Like for eg in your sql query you got 50000 rows. Are you getting the same count when you load in Qlikview. Use RowNo() AS Rows in your Load script and in your text object write like = Count(Rows) see how many you are getting.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If the value is negative then pie chart won't show the data .try to check the output manually once