Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Date Format

Hello,

I have the format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS and i am trying to MM/DD/YYYY

I don't know why this is showing.

I tried like below

date(date#(First_StartTime,'MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS'),'MM/DD/YYYY')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this:

=If([Dashboard Running] = Max(TOTAL Aggr(Count(DISTINCT Dashboard), First_StartTime)), LightRed(),

If([Dashboard Running] = Max(TOTAL Aggr(Count(DISTINCT Dashboard), First_StartTime), 2), Green(),

If([Dashboard Running] = Max(TOTAL Aggr(Count(DISTINCT Dashboard), First_StartTime), 3), Blue(), Yellow())))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

18 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

try this

date(Floor(First_StartTime)) as date

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try:

=date(date#(First_StartTime,'DD/MM/YYYY HH:mm:SS'),'MM/DD/YYYY')

Note: MM/DD -> DD/MM  and MM(month)->mm(minutes)

OR,

simply,

Date(First_StartTime, 'MM/DD/YYY')

Anonymous
Not applicable

try to use lower case characters for time

= floor(date(date#(First_StartTime,'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss'),'MM/DD/YYYY'))

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Rudolf, I am trying similar that, Nothing use. Have you checked my attachment.

Arul: in real data, It's work -- date(Floor(First_StartTime)) as First_StartTime

Does any other solution?

And i am adding qvw here as well, in that, 10/08/2016 got the max. This scenario i want to put Red as BG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

You want to highlight 10/08/2016 like this?

Capture.PNG

Used a background expression:

=If(Rank([Dashboard Running]) = 1, LightRed())

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

While I tried this. It's nor working

=If(Rank([Dashboard Running]) = 1, LightRed(),If(Rank([Dashboard Running]) = 2,Green(), Yellow()))

sunny_talwar

Are you looking to give different colors to each of the bar based on the Rank?

sunny_talwar

Try this:

=If(Rank([Dashboard Running], 1, 1) = 1, LightRed(), If(Rank([Dashboard Running], 1, 1) = 2,Green(), Yellow()))

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Seems that, But Here i want to show how many dashboards are running for each date. Which date is running more dashboards, Upto Three ranks then Yello

If(Rank(Sum(Sales)=1, Green(), If(Rank(Sum(Sales)=1, Violet(), If(Rank(Sum(Sales)=1, Pink(), Red())))