Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patricwessels
Contributor II
Contributor II

Definition in Pareto

Dear all,

Can someone tell me whats wrong in this definition:

RangeSum(Above(Sum(Sum([Lengte])*[effective width]/1000),0,RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL(Sum ([Lengte])*[effective width]/1000)

Thank you in advance!

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, there are sum inside of sums, and divisor has more opened parenthesys than closed, try with:
RangeSum(Above(Sum([Lengte])*[effective width]/1000),0,RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL [Lengte])*[effective width]/1000)
patricwessels
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your answer. I am sorry I wasn't more precise.

This one works:

RangeSum(Above(Sum([Afkeur MD (m2)]),0,RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL([Afkeur MD (m2)]))

But the [Afkeur MD (m2)] needs to be replaced with:

Sum ([Lengte])*[effective width]/1000

And I can't get it working.

rubenmarin

How is Lengte and effective width related in data model? Maybe you can use applymap when loading data to have both fields multiplied and divided by 1000 when loading, using only one field would be like your initial expression.

I have reviewed my last expression and it has some dditional parenthesys, it should be:
RangeSum(Above(Sum([Lengte]*[effective width]/1000),0,RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL [Lengte]*[effective width]/1000)

Or if its in another table with many values or concatenated to Lengte (not in the same row):
RangeSum(Above(Sum([Lengte])*Sum([effective width])/1000,0,RowNo()))/(Sum(TOTAL [Lengte])*Sum([effective width])/1000)

Or maybe, if effective widht is relateds to one value in another table:
RangeSum(Above(Sum([Lengte]),0,RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL [Lengte])*[effective width]/1000
patricwessels
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have reviewed my last expression and it has some dditional parenthesys, it should be:
RangeSum(Above(Sum([Lengte]*[effective width]/1000),0,RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL [Lengte]*[effective width]/1000)

This is it, thanks!