Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

[Desktop] Client Menu -> File

Hi All,

The file, tools, help ... menu disappear from my desktop, I only have access to conception and standard toolbars. I don't find where to reactivate it.

Thanks in advance for your support.

7 Replies
vivientexier
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Right-click on the blue aera (where your menu used to be) of your QlikView > Customize.

help_lost_menu.png

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for you reply Vivien,

But unfortunatly it allows me to show/hide any other toolbar but not the file|view|settings|window|help one.

I also tried to uninstall/reinstall QV but I think the psotion/state of QV is still somewhere.

I'll try know after uninstall to delete the AppData QV directory

Not applicable
Author

Even after uninstall then delete AppData I've the same issue.

vivientexier
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

How it disappeared ? Why ?

Not applicable
Author

In fact I detach it from the client to have a better view  on what will be the result of an application on client side with a lower resolution, when I came back to the highest one, the menu was lost somewhere outside the screen... 😞

vivientexier
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Did you use multiple screens during your presentation ? If yes, they are on the second screen.

Not applicable
Author

Yes it was also what I thought first, but i reconnected a screen, and there is still no file bar anywhere, Did someone know where the bars locations is stored?