Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Details behind a Summarized Chart

Hi guys,

Noobie here - I have a situation where I'm looking at a group of summarized charts regarding transaction information.  It's tracking # Transactions, # Errors and Average Run time.  Let's use #Errors as an example - I have a drill down group create using Year -> Month -> Day - Hour displayed in a bar chart.  Now if the #Errors is high and they want to investigate and look at the Transaction ID's for the time period they drilled into.  How can that be done?  A Table Box doesn't seem to work.

I appreciate any feedback!

Matt

2 Replies
cgdonders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Matthew,

I assume you only want to present the details of the transactions that are related to an error. In this case you can use a stright table or a pivot table. A table box won't work because you can't use expressions in that object. You have to use expression sum(errors) in the expression or in your dimension (if...then...else...). see attached image.

example: If you want to use a straight table, you can have TRAN_ID as dimension and sum(errors) as expression. You can hide column sum(errors) on tab 'Presentation'.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Coen!  I appreciate the fast response and correct answer!  I initially had my expressions crossed and that's why I wasn't seeing the id's for the errors.  I'll use the conditional if then else so I can see the details for both aggregates!  Thanks again!

Matt