Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dimension defined in SetAnalysis

Hi!

With only a start- and an enddate I do an intervalmatch to do a head count - works fine, even in a straight table, no selections made, with the dimensinon YearMonth.

It dont work when I need to calculate other kpi's that has a specific date, example completeDate

num(count({

<Year=,Month=,has_158={1},OrderType={new},JobType={[Firm Order]},

CompleteDate={'>=$(=min(Date))<=$(=max(Date))'}>

}DISTINCT JobOrder_id)

Now I get the count 1 for every, dimensional, YearMonth (if all conditions are met).

In my SetAnalysis I need to define YearMonth so my "Monthly Report" is automated.

Any suggestions?

Regards

thomas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Ok, so the solution I came up with was to create a number of 'helping' calendars. One for each KPI date.

That means that I can't have one table with my KPI's so I'll have to build a report.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

In set analysis you can use only 'real' fields.

Also set expression is applied once for the entire chart (like user selection) not for each dimension value.

Not applicable
Author

Ok, so the solution I came up with was to create a number of 'helping' calendars. One for each KPI date.

That means that I can't have one table with my KPI's so I'll have to build a report.