Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display the selected class, ABC Analysis

Hello,

I have a ABC analysis in a straight table, which looks like this(see the image attached).

ABC_Analysis.png

And I have to display or create a method from which I can select the supplier based on their classification. (A suppliers, B suppliers or C suppliers). The only thing that came into my mind was to make the 'Class' column searchable, and search for required class each time. (which is working properly), but I need to display somewhere which class was selected, because when I search for A class, all the selected suppliers are classified again.

My goal is to make the selection for a specific class, and to display somewhere which class was selected, even if the new selection is classified again.

Do you have any idea how can I do something la this ?

Thank you,

Claudiu

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps this blog post helps: Recipe for an ABC Analysis

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer, but is not working on my chart because I have some cummulative formulas. And is not working properly when I try to change the straight chart to a Pivot, and add the ABC Class first dimension.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe you want to have a look at

ABC Analysis to set and remember classification at runtime

and adapt to your needs.

warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, mb can through aggr? What is your formula for accumulation? I hope not sorted? I also think how to find a solution to abc analysis in fly and as a selection object without recalc