Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Displaying Images

Good Day Qlikcommunity,

I have a question. What could be the problem when you upload your model to the Portal and when you access the model it does not show the image that you used as well as minimized tables? The objects are there but they are invisible.

Kind Regards,

Sanjeev

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The filepath to the images may have changed after being uploaded to the server/portal, or, they haven't been uploaded along with the QVW.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Graeme,

Thanks however i dont think that is the problem:

Please see the screen shoots below the one is the view from the portal and the other from Development.

Portal View.pngDevelopment View.png

So the labels or minimized table in the development view does not show on the portal view however it is there if you search with the cursor you will find the object so in other words its invisible.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Not applicable
Author

The only thing I can think of is that the layout of each of the minimised objects and the images is set to Bottom, or, at any rate, set to lower than the displayed (Webview) objects...

Not applicable
Author

That was the first thing i tried however it still seems to be the same. Thank you for the help Graeme.

vikasmahajan

PFA Sample , use login user1 and password user1

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.