Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WalidChoukri
Contributor III
Contributor III

Displaying null values in a bar chart

Hello guys,

I'm new to qlikview and i'm facing a problem right now, I'm trying to display the history of consumption of a product, the chart displays only the weeks where there was a consumption, i need it to add all weeks with 0 value, 

WalidChoukri_0-1607418864124.png

like week 1 value 0

week 2 value 0

week 3 value  400 and so on

Any ideas, thanks for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WalidChoukri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually i figured it out, just have to keep "show all Values" checked in dimension tab and uncheck "suppress missing" in the presentation tab.

Thank you @MayilVahanan 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi @WalidChoukri 

Based on ur screenshot, week 1, 2 are not associated with ur article. That's the reason, its not displaying in the chart. 

You need to amend the data in ur data model with zero data for missed date / week.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
WalidChoukri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@MayilVahanan  Thanks for your reply.

Actually i did add all weeks in my data model, the problem is the chart only displays the weeks where the "qty conso" in not null, i tried show all values option but it didn't work.

MayilVahanan

Hi @WalidChoukri 

Can you send the sample data? 

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
WalidChoukri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually i figured it out, just have to keep "show all Values" checked in dimension tab and uncheck "suppress missing" in the presentation tab.

Thank you @MayilVahanan