Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Double = sign in expression overview

Dear Qlikview user

I have written numerous expressions in my QVW.  When I go to expression overview some of the expressions have got a double == sign in front of the expression.  The expression still appears to work properly, but when you open the expression it is underlined in red

However when you open the object and look at the expression, you do not see the double == sign

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Kind Regards

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The expression overview adds an = sign to every expression. If the expression itself has leading =, then you will see them doubled. Some expression locations require a leading = sign, others do not (but the = sign will not break anything).

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The expression overview adds an = sign to every expression. If the expression itself has leading =, then you will see them doubled. Some expression locations require a leading = sign, others do not (but the = sign will not break anything).

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein