Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Doubt regarding pivot table in qlikview

Hii All,

i have one pivot table with two measures(sales1, sales2) and monthyear field('MMM-YYYY')

like this...

Jan-2013 Feb-2013 Mar-2013.................Nov-2016

sales1        10          20           30                              30

sales2         15         18             24                            25

and i have taken two list boxes of month and year...

so here my requirement is if i select any month and year, pivot table should display the monthyear  of 12 months before that particular selected month and year like this

ex:

i have selected mar-2015 in list box,then my pivot table should be like this

Mar-2014    Apr-2014   May-2014.................Jan-2015  Feb-2015 Mar-2015

sales1    23            12                   23                          56            78           45

sales2    34             56                  67                          89            67           45

could u plz help me

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have a date field in your model then you can use that to filter the last 13 months. If you don't have a date field, but only a year and a month field then you need to create a date field from those fields: Num(Date#(monthyear, 'MMM-YYYY')) as MyNumericDateField.

Once you have that you can change your expressions from sum(sales1) to sum({<year=,month=,monthyear=,MyNumericDateField={">=$(=AddMonths(Max(MyNumericDateField),-13))<=$(=Max(MyNumericDateField))"}>}sales1)

If you have problems getting this to work then please post a small qlikview document with example data that demonstrates the problem.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand