Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drill down group not working with threshold

I have a small table with the following columns

Class (dimension)

Billing $ (measure)

I want the Class column to be able to drill down to Advertiser so I created a drill down group called 'Class>Advertiser.  I also have an input box for a threshold (called vTreshHoldSize) value where users will want see any Billing $ above this threshold.  However, it looks like when I apply the threshold to my expression in the Billing $ column the drill down DOES NOT WORK.  So I am trying to see if I can apply the drill down value to my expression but I can not seem to get it working.  Or maybe there is an easier way to do this so I can BOTH have a threshold and the drilldown working?? See below expression...

=if(vYearIndicator='Current',

if($(CurrentBilling)>= vTreshHoldSize and getcurrentfield([Class>Advertiser])='Class',Aggr($(CurrentBilling), Class)),

if($(CurrentBilling)>= vTreshHoldSize and getcurrentfield([Class>Advertiser])='Advertiser',Aggr($(CurrentBilling), Advertiser))

//=$(CurrentBilling)

)

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

3rd chart?  Sorry, I do not see 3rd chart.  Is there supppose to be an attachment in your last post?

Not applicable
Author

Actually, It is the second chart which I made.

Chart titled  Sales in the Item > threshold 

Do you see it? It is in the same application only.

Not applicable
Author

I see it but the drilldown does not work. 

Not applicable
Author

It works for me!

May be you need to change the threshold to some lower value, say 100 and then drill down, you will see values.

Not applicable
Author

Ashutosh,

Thank you so much for helping me with this issue.  Although, we are working with some rather complicated expressions in our actual QV app, I was able apply your small expression example to the complex expressions we are using across our application. 

Much appreciated!  Cheers!

Melinda

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Melinda,

Seeing fellow Qlikers happy is the biggest motivation for me.

Best Regards

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Ashutosh,

I was wondering if you can help me with another problem dealing with the threshold inputbox and drilldown.  Is there a way to clear the threshold inputbox or set it to zero when a user drills down or when a user clicks to drilldown in the table?