Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drilling down to multiple selections in block chart

Hi all,

I am new to Qlikview and am hoping you can help me.

I have created a Block Chart, and inside it I have a list of 'Skills' as a dimension, and a 'Count of people' as the Expression.  This allows me to see all Skills from the database, and the number of people that have that skill.

When I click on a skill, for example "English", it selects it and shows me all people who can speak "English".  That is fine, however I want the chart to continue to show all results with English as only one filter.

For example, it is possible a person might know multiple languages - I would like it so when I click on "English" it selects all people who know English but will also display all other skills that these people have so I can then drilldown further and view people who know English AND know German for example.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't do this with drill down groups. But perhaps by using the AND-mode you can get the result you want. See this blog post for more information: AND-Mode

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't do this with drill down groups. But perhaps by using the AND-mode you can get the result you want. See this blog post for more information: AND-Mode

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, this looks useful, I will check it out!