Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drop Down View

Hi,

I have two buttons Quarter and Month I want to show them in a drop down view.Is it possible?

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Anusha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Those are not buttons, but values of a field in a multibox object.

Create a table in the script:

Periods:

LOAD * INLINE [

Period

Month

Year

];

Next create a multibox and add the field Period to the multibox. You can now select Year or Month in the drop-down list of the multibox.

You can use the selections in this Period field to show/hide expressions in a chart as needed using the conditional display option for expressions. The technique for that is explained in this blog post: Customizable Straight Table

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You want to show buttons in a drop down view? Can you explain to me what that means and how it should look? A picture would help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Would a couple of Multi Boxes suffice ?

By default the Multi Box has a drop down.

Not applicable
Author

Maybe you can use control variable and some conditional expressions, check the attached document.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

pls explain a bit more ur query?

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Anu it can be possible as a field in multi box then add trigger for select a field and then write the action you want

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes ,I want to show Buttons in dropdown view

Gysbert_Wassenaar

What is a drop down view?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My requirement is if I click on Year it will display ytd values in my dashboard.if I click on month it has to show mtd values .these two year and month buttons are shown in a dropdown view .like in multibox.if I click on multibox it will display values in a dropdown view like like I want to show month and year button which has some actions

Gysbert_Wassenaar

comm163247.png