Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dual function in expression

Hi All,

I have a weird problem with my stack chart. I used dual to get both Percentage and Value in the chart. However, only few of the percentage is  populated  and some  are not populated. The Percentage values of those shown in the chart are fine but the rest why are they invisible ..not sure why? Could anybody help me in this regards?

The stacked bar chart has 2 dimension and 1 expression.

Formula used:

=dual( num(Aggr(sum([Total Count]),Source,Year)/Aggr(sum([Total Count]),Year),'0.00%') & Chr(10)& num(sum([Total Count]),'#,##0'),num(sum([Total Count]),'#,##0'))

Thanks and regards,

Vj

Chart.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

After struggling for more than a day, found the simple solution for populating the percentages...

dual(num(sum([Total Count])/sum(Total<Year> [Total Count]),'0.00%')& Chr(10)& num(sum([Total Count]),'#,##0'),num(sum([Total Count]),'#,##0'))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

After struggling for more than a day, found the simple solution for populating the percentages...

dual(num(sum([Total Count])/sum(Total<Year> [Total Count]),'0.00%')& Chr(10)& num(sum([Total Count]),'#,##0'),num(sum([Total Count]),'#,##0'))