Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III

Dynamic Color only for Column not Sum

Hello All,

I would like to have Color in my Pivot Table when the number is greater then a particular value. But, the Color of the column Total must remain default.

Example:

Sales
Total: 344

Here, i would like to Color all the Columns above 40 with Yellow but, the Total  must remain the same.

Thanks!!

20 Replies
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No, i have total 4 straight Dimensions from the data model

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to provide one more sample. But Try a luck

=if(Match(Dimensionality(), 1, 2, 3, 4) and Sum(Quantity) > 50,rgb(255,255,0))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

See attached, it will give a better idea of my problem

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Here it is :

=if(RowNo()<>0 and ColumnNo()<>0 and Sum(Quantity) <> Sum(TOTAL Quantity) and  sum(Quantity) > 50, Yellow())

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks, almost perfect.

Say in case i have 3 dimensions(in the sample there is only 1). How can i change the Set Analysis?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

don't need to change !

psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

See the attached app once.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I think the coloring is good even here, it looks wrong because you have pivoted the Dimension Field !

psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I actually want the colors to remain out of the Sum columns even after pivoting.

I probably think that is not possible here, or if some expert could throw more inputs here