Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dynamic classification

Hi everbody,

I want to classify following table but this table must be classify in a dynamic way i hope anyone knows how to do that:

Client;Client_Dist;K1_Dist;K2_Dist;(Sum(Data))

A;B;10;20;(30)

A;C;40;20;(60)

A;D;10;10;(20)

Sum(Data) is a defined forumla.

The client should classify by Sum(Data). Sum(Data) is the whole Data of my crosstable which i have define in QlikView. There are up to three key figures which you can choose.

For example:

Selection: Client (A); Client_Dist(B,C)!!!

(Client 'B') K1_Dist {10} and K2_Dist {20} -> Sum(Data) {30}

or

(Client 'C') K1_Dist {40} and K2_Dist {20} -> Sum(Data) {60}

Total Sum(Data) -> 90

Regarding to the selection you get different total Sum(Data) values. My goal is to classify the Clients into four cluster.

<=25 % of  Total Sum(Data); >25 and <= 50% of Total Sum(Data); > 50% and <= 75% of Total Sum(Data); > 75% of Total Sum(Data).

Result for our example is:

<= 25% (22,5); >25 and <= 50% (45); > 50% and <= 75% (67,5)

Client B would be in cluster 2 (>25 and <= 50%) -> 30

Client C would be in cluster 3(> 50% and <= 75%) -> 60

So is it possible to build such a dynamic classification in QlikView where you can define %values of the total sum fpr different cluster?

Thank,

Thomas

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please post an example qvw , it will be helpful..

Not applicable
Author

Okay, on the right side you can see the "Cluster" diagram, in this diagram is a dimension which do the classification. But now the formula is not complete and got a mistake.

In the test table you can see

Sum(Daten) = 85;

Sum(Daten)25% = 21,25,

Sum(Daten)50% = 42,5

and so on ...

Now i need this values for my classification!

Example:

Kunde_Dist B got Sum(Daten)  = 25 and must be into Sum(Daten)50% cluster because 25 > 21,25 and <=  ...

I hope now you can understand what i mean. Maybe there is a solution regarding to the variables?!

Thank,

Thomas