Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I am loading images dynamically in my qlik view application.
I have put imageid and path in excel file.
and reading this into qlik view as
images:BUNDLE INFO LOADImageId,PathFROM$(vUserUploadPath)Japan_Data.xlsm(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Temp);
and loading it in text object like this -> (='qmem://ImageId/1')
Everything was working perfectly fine before my last qlik view application deployment
I can only see blue text object on my qlik sheet.
I am using this image object inside Nprinting ppt report.
I am not able to figure out what has went wrong, I did not even touch this code.
Has somebody encountered such problem of images stopped loading
I found the solution.
I moved load script to the end of script and it started working again.
This is weird I have no idea why it was working before and it stopped working now even though I did not change anything in script or added anything.
View solution in original post