Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Email Functionality WIthin Straight Table & Chart

Hello,

I am wondering if there's functionality to email a table or chart when browsing reports in AccessPoint? Right now I can print and export to Excel, but I would like to know if QlikView has the functionality to email to associated account managers.

Another related question is email through the Alert conditions that I have setup. What type of email config information do I need to set this up so account manager will be notify whenever the report is reloaded?

Thanks!

5 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

OUt of the box, QlikView doesn't have any automated tools that could allow emailing a Straight Table or a Chart. It can be done manually (export to excel and then e-mail, or via macro that you can develop.

There is also a special addition to Publisher that can help distribute Reports (not charts or tables, but actual QlikView PDF Reports) to multiple recipients. This module requires additional license.

Not applicable
Author

How about Alert Email? It has feature of Mail Subject & Mail Recipients (see attached)

Does QlikView support Alert Email?

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

Thanks Rob Your resource was useful for me.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Rob, it works