Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsharmaqv
Creator III
Creator III

Enable Condition For Expression

Hi

I have to hide one expression out of 5 expression in straight table when ever a user perform some selection from the list object Business_L1 Or Business_L2

I tried below condition but its not working

GetSelectedCount([Sub - Business Line])<=0  or GetSelectedCount([Business Line L1])<=0

If I use only one condition then its working fine

GetSelectedCount([Sub - Business Line])<=0

Can some help me out with this

Many thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand the point of using <= here? Count of selection can never be less than 0.

Also, do you need both to be not selected? May be use and

GetSelectedCount([Sub - Business Line])=0  and GetSelectedCount([Business Line L1])=0

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand the point of using <= here? Count of selection can never be less than 0.

Also, do you need both to be not selected? May be use and

GetSelectedCount([Sub - Business Line])=0  and GetSelectedCount([Business Line L1])=0

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There is nothing syntactically wrong with the Or statement (assuming the field names are correct); this condition will evaluate to true if there is no selection in either or both of the fields. Perhaps you need an AND rather than an OR?

BTW - GetSelectedCount will never return a negative, so you can just test against 0 to see if there is a selection.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
dsharmaqv
Creator III
Creator III
Author

thanks sunny logical error i sholud have used AND