Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II

End of Year Date Variable

I have a variable named vEndDateThisFiscYr  and I can not find where in the script it is being assigned a value.  When I go to Settings-Variable Overview I see that it is currently defined as 45199 which equates to 09/30/2023.

I searched the script for the variable name and all I can find is this one statement that appears to use it but not set it

If(Floor(Date) <= $(vEndDateThisFiscYr), Year(YearStart(Date)), Null()) as Year,

We are switching to a calendar year for our fiscal year so I need to set the variable to be 12/31/2023 and then next year 12/31/2024, etc.  But I've never touched this variable before so something in the script is "telling" the variable to 09/30/2023

What am I missing in the script? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Nevermind.  I found the issue.  I compared an old version of the dashboard to the current and found that the LET statement for this variable was missing from the current dashboard script.  I added it back in and all is well now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Nevermind.  I found the issue.  I compared an old version of the dashboard to the current and found that the LET statement for this variable was missing from the current dashboard script.  I added it back in and all is well now.