Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error Message when opening a document

Since a few days ago I do get the following error message when I open a document:

After that, I can continue normally and it works just fine. What is that error message and how can I get rid of it?

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

is this in Access point?

and did u done any  IE version upgrde?

Not applicable
Author

It happens when I open a QVW-document from within Qlikview.

I'm running on Windows 10, Qlikview 12.0.200000.0 64-bit and have Internet Explorer 11.162.10586.0 installed

It's kinda strange, as I would believe it shouldn't access Internet Explorer at all when I open a document. And I am definitely connected to the internet (as it happens even when I'm doing it through a remote session).

And it only happens with one document.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Never seen that error myself. AFAIK, the only reason that the desktop would attempt to access the network (other than during an open/save or load operation), would be to renew a license lease. Or perhaps its an antivirus program error.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

I don't have an anti-virus installed and I'm using a personal edition. So I don't have a license for that desktop edition.

Though I just tried to open the same file on my company PC (with a proper licence) and I have the same error message there.

The office PC is a Windows 7 machine with Qlikview 11.20.12904.0 SR12 64-bit Edition.

I guess I just have to redo my file now...