Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debu

Hi Community,

Last few days one of my extractor fail daily.

I checked log file .  I have attached notepad file of log error.

How i can resolve this issue?

Thanks in Advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,Peter

Thanks for your reply.

Due to high RAM utilization my extractor was failed. Today is working fine.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Community,

Is any idea how to resolve this issue?

marcus_sommer

Take a look into the script-log from the application and if there isn't an error go to the event-logs from the qlikview-server and windows - maybe there is a lack of RAM or any issues with access rights.

- Marcus

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Funny, the log file contains a message from QDS complaining about not being able to kill the running reload engine. How long did this job run? What was the load script doing in the mean time?

FYI: most error messages in the TaskLog are useless, as they are consequences of an error that happened before. It would be a good thing if you could post the entire TaskLog instead of just a snippet.

Best,

Peter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,Peter

Thanks for your reply.

Due to high RAM utilization my extractor was failed. Today is working fine.

sten_still
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello, 

Today I facing one of the error as well, how to confirm it is really RAM utilization issue ? 

Based on the specification it is impossible to utilize the RAM with overuse and failed to reload cause of RAM. 

Much appreciated if could enlighten me with the issue. 

Regards,

Amir