Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Error in Syntax

Hi Guys,

The syntax I was trying:

set vSourceData = \\hbeu.adroot.hsbc\dfsroot\GB002\GDMP\01.GDMP\04. Data Quality\25. Data Quality Metrics & Reporting\98. Reporting\DQ_Qlikview\Production\Data Files;

set vQVDPath = \\hbeu.adroot.hsbc\dfsroot\GB002\GDMP\01.GDMP\04. Data Quality\25. Data Quality Metrics & Reporting\98. Reporting\DQ_Qlikview\Production\QVD;

Load

* from

$(Include=z:\gdmp\01.gdmp\04. data quality\25. data quality metrics & reporting\98. reporting\dq_qlikview\include files\include file.txt)\

DQIM_AllIssues_History - Master_Post.xlsx]

Can anyone rectify the errror?

Regards,

Varun

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You seem to have an include statement inside your load statement. Remove that line to begin with. The load statement is also missing a starting [ in front of the name of the source file and it doesn't seem to have a format specification for the excel file. Try creating a load statement using the file wizard instead.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Can you be specific?

Which line I need to remove?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's only one include statement. If you can't tell where it is then I think you shouldn't be using it:

$(Include=z:\gdmp\01.gdmp\04. data quality\25. data quality metrics & reporting\98. reporting\dq_qlikview\include files\include file.txt)\

By preference don't put anything in your script if you don't know what it does.

varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I need to pull data from prod environment. So, I am trying to create an include file and trying to extract data.

Is there a way to extract?

Regards,

Varun

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Use the File Wizard to create your load statements.