Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error in calculated dimension

Hi all,

I am newbie of QV software so i want to ask y my chart will shown to me with Error in calculated dimension?what's wrong with my problems?? sry for asking a noobie question....

39 Replies
avinashelite

In the reply select....use advanced editor at the right top and u will find attachment option in the right down!!!!

Not applicable
Author

In your expression Aggr((Wu+Wv*Median(uETFintercept)),Dimension)

U cant give as Dimension

Dimension means column name

Aggr function is like group by in sql

In the place of dimension give your column name by which you want your expression to group by

Hope you understand

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What if you can overlap chart on top of other. Base chart will be a median trendline and top one will be your actual chart. See attachment

PS: You have to do lots of work in order to create perfect visualization. For example, you need to adjust axis and hide them if required, transparent background, adjust min/max axes etc.

referenceline.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

BUT why i unable to add a refference line on my scatter chat??

Not applicable
Author

I said know there is a error in your expression. use a column name in the place of dimension

Not applicable
Author

Ya i put it already but still cant get the refference line....mayb i use wrong column name??

Not applicable
Author

share that expression

Not applicable
Author

((Wu+Wv*Median(uETFintercept)),uETFmodelledTarget)

Not applicable
Author

i want to ask 1 more question....if i want to manually to set the trendline on my scatter izzit possible or not?bcoz the trendline only hv average,linear,^2,^3,^4 only....if i want to set my own formula as trendline that is possible or not to do it?

Not applicable
Author

Remove the cyclic drilldown box in x axis. u will get the reference line