I was asked to retrieve some data from a webservice in order to add different security level into a dashboard.
I developed the application on a personal machine in which I was able to retrieve the data from the webservice and QV ran successfully. At the time we copied the application into the server, I'm getting certificates warnings and QV does not run anymore.
At the time I tried to reload the QV application, it fails. After further investigation, I conclude that it stops the reload trying to get the data from the webservice.
The funny thing is that when I open an Internet Explorer window and I put the URL of the webservice, it works fine. Shows the XML file perfectly.