Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Exclude the data

Hi Folks,

I am trying to count the Concept UID's, where [Domain > Data Governor] is not null and [Domain > Data Governor] <> UNASSIGNED.

i.e. count(distinct If(Not Isnull ([Domain > Data Governor]) and [Domain > Data Governor] <> 'UNASSIGNED', [Concept UID]))

Now the task is I need to exclude the Concept ID's where [Concept > Data Governor] is not null and [Concept > Data Governor] <> UNASSIGNED.

i.e. If(Not Isnull ([Concept > Data Governor]) and [Conept > Data Governor] <> 'UNASSIGNED', [Concept UID])).

I tried something like this:

=count({<[As Of Date] = {'$(v_Max_Date)'},

[Concept UID] -= {"=only({<[Concept > Data Governor] -= {''}, [Concept > Data Governor] -= {'UNASSIGNED'}>}[Concept UID])"}

>} distinct if((Not(IsNull([Domain > Data Governor])) and [Domain > Data Governor] <> 'UNASSIGNED'),[Concept UID]))

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Varun Reddy. K

2 Replies
pipuindia99
Creator III
Creator III

are you trying to get both the queries?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Why not try by subtracting the [Domain > Data Governor] is not null and [Domain > Data Governor] <> UNASSIGNED from the total count.

i.e count(distinct[Concept UID])) - count(distinct If(Not Isnull ([Domain > Data Governor]) and [Domain > Data Governor] <> 'UNASSIGNED', [Concept UID]))

The above should work if [Concept > Data Governor] and [Domain > Data Governor] are the only measures