Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Excluding Null Values in a sort?

Greetings all,

I have a List Box that is doing a calculation, using an expression for the field, grabbing all 'Satisfied' and 'Very Satisfied' answers for all questions that aren't "Group: Productivity" and "Self: Productivity".  The calculation is working fine:

=Aggr( If(Rank( -count({<Answer = {'Satisfied', 'Very Satisfied'}, Question -= {'Group: Productivity', 'Self: Productivity'}>}Question) / count({<Question -= {'Group: Productivity', 'Self: Productivity'}>}Question), '##.##%')<=5, Question), Question)

Now I want to list the bottom 5 'questions' that have the least amount of 'Satisfied' and 'Very Satisfied' answers.  It's working fine, with the exception that there are two questions that nobody answered, so those are my bottom two.  I want to exclude those, but I'm not sure how to do so -- should it be in both of the expressions (field and sort), or just sort?

Thanks,

Tim

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Which object are we talking about? List box or Straight table? Can you may be share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Not applicable
Author

do the ones at the bottom contain null values or is the count 0?

Not applicable
Author

They contain Null values:

Bottom_Satisfied.JPG

marcus_sommer

Maybe you could use the listbox-option for hiding excluded values in tab general. Also possible is an listbox-expression like: if(len(trim(Answer))>0, then Question).

- Marcus