Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ExportBiff exports 100 first rows only

Hi Community.

Need some help with function ExportBiff. I'm using this function in macro with straight table, and found an issue, that it exports only first 100 rows from table (which containes 500 rows).  How to fix this or where to change this limit? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, I don't have that limit, using ExportBiff creates an xls with several thousands of rows, I also tried with a simple example:

Sub TEST

set obj = ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("CH18")

obj.ExportBiff "C:\Temp\test.xls"

End sub

Created test.xls with 4180 rows. Check if the table you're exporting has a dimension limit or any other limit in the object itself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, I don't have that limit, using ExportBiff creates an xls with several thousands of rows, I also tried with a simple example:

Sub TEST

set obj = ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("CH18")

obj.ExportBiff "C:\Temp\test.xls"

End sub

Created test.xls with 4180 rows. Check if the table you're exporting has a dimension limit or any other limit in the object itself.

Not applicable
Author

Thank a lot, Ruben.  Really, I have  complex expression as row count limit in chart , and it was the root cause of issue. Thanks for your time.