Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

Exporting Large Amount of Data

Dear All,

I need to exporting large amount of data.............data size is around 45-50 million records into a single excel or csv file. Is there any way through which I can accomplish this. As for now I export data into parts like I take these huge records into 10-12 csv files and now my client want those records into a single file.

Thanks in advance to all developers..Kindly try to provide some concrete solution today itself.

7 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

i think it is tough to implement in single excel.

you know . this things is handle through macro and for the macro this is very very tough job.

Not applicable

Hi Gaurav,

could you pls tell me how to split data size into parts to send many excel or csv files...

also let me know is it possible to set the data size for each parts like 65000 rows for each excel file.

thanks in advance...

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II
Author

You are right Sunil..Actually this is a tough job but we are trying some R&D..maybe we can land up somewhere near. You please also try to explore whether we can do this thing or not.

Also here the data is coming from different sources....

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Gaurav,

Can I Know no. of field you are exporting ?.

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Gopinath,

we can always split the data by date selection. This is what I' am doing here. for example I select 2007 to 2009 and then export to csv.

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunil,

The number of fields are 29.

suniljain
Master
Master

Pls try with msoffice version 2007 or onward version.

Try to implement all formula in background so that it will reduce complexity during exporting.