Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rittermd
Master
Master

Expression Help

I have a list box based on this expression:

=aggr(if(((((YEAR(DueDate)-PeriodYear)*12+NUM((MONTH(DueDate)-PeriodMonth))))>=0 AND measure_result='1')

AND (((YEAR(DueDate)-PeriodYear)*12+NUM((MONTH(DueDate)-PeriodMonth)))<=3 AND measure_result='1'),'0-3 months',

if(((((YEAR(DueDate)-PeriodYear)*12+(MONTH(DueDate)-PeriodMonth)))>3 AND measure_result='1')

AND (((YEAR(DueDate)-PeriodYear)*12+(MONTH(DueDate)-PeriodMonth))<=6 AND measure_result='1'),'4-6 months',

if(((((YEAR(DueDate)-PeriodYear)*12+(MONTH(DueDate)-PeriodMonth)))>6 AND measure_result='1')

AND (((YEAR(DueDate)-PeriodYear)*12+(MONTH(DueDate)-PeriodMonth))<=12 AND measure_result='1'),'7-12 months',

if(measure_result='0','*Due Now*',)))),member_id)

It mostly works.  But the problem is that a member_id can have multiple rows in the table I am filtering.  This expression is having issues when that occurs.  It is not showing all of the rows for that member_id.

I am not sure how to proceed.

So a member could have a row that meets criteria based on the dates and also have a row that meets the criteria for Due Now.  When I choose Due Now in the List Box I need to see all of the rows that meet that criteria.

I hope that makes sense.

0 Replies