Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
On May 18th at 10AM EDT we will answer your QlikView questions live. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II

Expression Logic

Hi Team,

I am using 3 List box for the same.

Option1:
Load * Inline [
Option1
Million (Means will display the value in M)
Full Value (Means Full Value in Integer. like --> 20000000000.25614)
];

Option2:
Load * Inline [
Option2
'1 M $'
'2 M $'
'3 M $'
];

Option3:
Load * Inline [
Option3
Yes
No
];

If I select Option1 = 'Million ' and Option2 = '1M$' and Option3 = 'No'Then I want the sum of Non_PTI, Where Value will be in Million which is Greater Then 1M

If I select Option1 = 'Million ' and Option2 = '2M$' and Option3 = 'No'Then I want the sum of Non_PTI, Where Value will be in Million which is Greater Then 2M

If I select Option1 = 'Million ' and Option2 = '3M$' and Option3 = 'No' Then I want the sum of Non_PTI, Where Value will be in Million which is Greater Then 3M

For -->  sum({<account={'EXPENSE'}>}non_ pti)

Else  sum({<account={'EXPENSE'}>}non_ pti_cc) --> This would be also in Million and Greater Than 1M or 2M or 3M As is it previous If selection. Only here Sum value is different -non_ pti_cc

Can You make an expression with these 3 condition  for me. 

Please do the needful.

AK

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Support (Former)
Support (Former)

Per your prior post, this seemed to be an issue in your data model, not the actual expressions, there were no links between your tables in the data model, which is what I expect the issue is in this case as far as things not working.  It is best not to create duplicate posts as well, please use the original post and add additional information if nobody is answering, as this is generally why you are not receiving answers, there is not enough information provided for someone to be able to help.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.