Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pavanthota
Creator
Creator

Expression in HOrizontal Way

Hi

I have one dimension called A ,it has multiple values and multiple expressions called B. C and D. I want to show the expressions B, C and D values in row wise based on the Dimension A values. Please find the below example.

XYZ, RTY, UVW, PQR,STU is the Dimension A Values. Dimension A should be converrt as column header that we can do through pivot table.but how to convert expressions row wise.

XYZRTYUVWPQRSTU
B100300500700600
C2030405078
D10%20%60%89%78%

Can you please help me  anyone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Use a straight table with your one dimension and three expressions and enable option 'Horizontal' on presentationt tab.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Use a straight table with your one dimension and three expressions and enable option 'Horizontal' on presentationt tab.

pavanthota
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Swuehi,

Thank you very much for your quick reply

pavanthota
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Swuehi,

One more help i needed from you i need to show row total at the right hand side  as a total column can you please help me on that.

Thanks,

Pavan

swuehl
MVP
MVP

You should see a total column when you using a total mode with totals for your expressions.

Then select option 'totals on last row' on presentation tab.

pavanthota
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Swuehi,

I tried the option which you mentioned above unfortunately its not working

pavanthota
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Swuehi,

Thanks for Quick reply I am sorry about previous reply option is working now

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Could you post a small sample QVW?

Also, it's not working is not a precise issue description.

Does this mean you don't get totals at all or you are not able to move the total column to the right?