Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Facing Issue with the Total of Values in straight table

Hi friends ,i am stuck with  one Measure which is not giving desired Output,when i tried to do validations in Excel it is giving desired/Expected o/p.Please look into Source and Attached QVW.
Is there any way to write set analysis for getting on text object to Total?

I have measure have values in % when looking into individual rows values are getting expected.But where as when looking at Total sum or Avg sum getting as different in Target Measure .Please correct me i have attached source for Reference in sheet 2?

Expecting below results please help on this?

Filter:2015-03 Expected is Target Measure is (21.54) and but getting( 23.30)

Date FiltersExpectedCurrent Getting
3/16/201550.14%40%
2015/03/01 to 2015/03/3121.54%23.30%
6 Replies
sunny_talwar

To help you better, would you be able to explain how you got 21.54% within your sample data?

Best,

Sunny

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What's the logic behind the 21.54%?

Looks like 23.3% is correct, same in Excel.

Not applicable
Author

As the other posters already stated, I am not able to reverse engineer where the 21.54% number is coming from.

That being said, perhaps the nulls in TARGET_NEED are throwing you off?

sunny_talwar

There are two places which are null, if he wants to include them then also the output is 22.6%. If that's what the goal is then you can use this expression:

=Avg(If(IsNull(Aggr(Sum(TARGET_NEED), DIV, REPORT)), 0, Aggr(Sum(TARGET_NEED), DIV, REPORT)))

Best,

Sunny

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK, what about the 50.14% expectation on 03/16/2015?  There are no null values on that date...

Edit: added missing "no"

sunny_talwar

Very true, don't know and understand how he is doing the calculations.