cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yrstruly
Contributor
Contributor

File not found error, Cannot open file

Hi, can anybody assistme Please? I am trying to export/store the main table to an excel/csv file, but i'm getting this error.

The code i'store main data qlik.PNGstore main data2 qlik.PNGm running is "STORE [MainData] into
'C:\Users\Anthony\Documents\AIRLINE_MAIN_DATA.csv'
"

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me this sounds as there is another error. Can you go to the folder path and see If CSV file generated or not?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
yrstruly
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The file you want to save your data must be created manually. I did so by creating a txt, csv and excel file. All three of them gives this error.

salted
Contributor II
Contributor II

HI,

try the following code

STORE [MainData] into
'C:\Users\Anthony\Documents\AIRLINE_MAIN_DATA.csv (txt);

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe Salted's post is likely on the right track per the Help:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Scripting/Scrip...

If that did work for you, be sure to use the Accept as Solution button on their post to give them credit for the assistance and let other Community Members know that is what was missing.  If you are still working on things, leave an update for us.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.