Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sakshikaul
Creator II
Creator II

Qlikview scripting logic

Hi,

I have attached the following QVW.

I want to maintain a status by writing expression in list box 

1. if time of receipt field is having any value (means any date) then status should be as RECEIVED

2) if time of receipt field is having no value (means no date) and > =due date@wprc then status should be as PNR

3) if time of receipt field is having no value (means no date) and <= due date@wprc then status should be as WAITING

4) cancelled after PNR  5)cancelled after checking 6) parts accepted ---> these all status should be updated by using excel ie the user will maintain all these status(4,5,6) in excel so by using apply map function we can change the status 

so how to implement all the above status ?

10 Replies
sakshikaul
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have tried to implement 1,2,3 point but not getting correct answer. Where I am going wrong?and also how to implement 4,5,6 status?

@sunny_talwar please help

=if(len(trim([TIME OF RECEIPT]))=10 ,'RECEIVED',if(len(trim([TIME OF RECEIPT]))=0 AND [Due Date @ wprc]>=[Due Date @ wprc],'PNR',if(len(trim([TIME OF RECEIPT]))=0 AND [Due Date @ wprc]<=[Due Date @ wprc],'PART WAITING')))

sunny_talwar

The attached sample is without any data... can you please post a sample where we can see some data

sakshikaul
Creator II
Creator II
Author

sakshikaul
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It is having  sample data

sunny_talwar

When I open you attached app, I see not data at all... look at table viewer in the attached image

image.png

sakshikaul
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@sunny_talwar latest app above has data, I checked, so should be able to move forward if you have some time to have a look.

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
sunny_talwar

thanks @Brett_Bleess. Not sure how I missed this.

@sakshikaul what are you comparing due_date to when Time of Receipt is null in 2 and 3?

sakshikaul
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I am trying to implement the logic.....let me try and will update on this.