Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter data

I have about 1000 records and 5 column fields and in some of the records the column called 'Text'; consists of a phrase 'Partner Opportunity Created' and a URL in it. This skews my data. How can I delete all rows whenever I encounter that particular phrase in the Text column.

I would really appreciate some help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

where not wildmatch(text,'*Partner Opportunity Created *', '*Partner incentive request rejected*');

Hope that helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

Load * from tablename

where not wildmatch(Text,'*Partner Opportunity Created*');

Hope it helps

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks that works. Also what if I want to modify and have another phrase in some of the rows which I also want to filter out.

I tried the below but doesnt seems to work

LOAD text where not wildmatch(text,'*Partner Opportunity Created *') or not wildmatch(text,'*Partner incentive request rejected*');

SQL SELECT text

FROM tablename

MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

where not wildmatch(text,'*Partner Opportunity Created *', '*Partner incentive request rejected*');

Hope that helps

Not applicable
Author

That works. Thanks a lot.