Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter date range

Hello,

I am working on a report that includes a table box for Timesheets. The user wants to be able to enter a start date and end date and pull back all timesheets that cover that date range. Each timesheet itself covers a 2 week date range, closing on the 15th and last day of each month.

For example, if a user puts in Start Date = 1/5/2017 and End Date = 2/21/2017, I would need to calculate that 1/5 would fall in the timesheet with a date of 1/15 and 2/11 would fall in the timesheet with a date of 2/28. Then I need the table to filter down to the timesheets with dates of 1/15, 1/31, 2/15 and 2/28.

I have a DimDate table in my database that I can use to tie to TimesheetDate if needed.

Thanks for any help!

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I think you need to set MonthEnd() in your set expression. Or i would offer to ask please explain realtime

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)