Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filtered Sum in pivot table

Hi!

I am struggling to do som basic summaries in my charts..

I want to create a chart that shows the sums of income from interest rate greater than 3000 for each month

something like show in chart when 'sum(transactionamount) when transactioncategory(A,B) >= 3000'

So if the sum of transactionamounts in transactioncategories A an B is greater or equal to 3000, it will show in the chart.

What is the best sollution? Should I create a new variable for the summed category of interest income? Can I make a generalised sum expression, and show to filter on values greater than 3000 directly in the chart? I am not quite sure if 3000 is the amount that I want to filter on, so how to make this as flexible as possible?

What would you, clever people, do?

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Sum({<[interest rate] = {'>=3000'}>} income)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Extending Anil's expr: You can add your TranCategory like this:

= Sum({< InterestRate = {'>3000'}, TranCategory = {'A', 'B'} >} Amount)

Kushal_Chawda

Data:

LOAD *,

rowno() as Row

FROM Table;

Expression:

=sum({<Row={"=sum({<transactioncategory={'A','B'}>}transactionamount)>3000"}>}transactionamount)