Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharu055
Contributor III
Contributor III

Filters Should not apply for my Second Sheet

Hi,

My Qlikview app first sheet contain different Fixed filters, i need to develop second sheet and my first sheet filters should not apply for second sheet. what setting i need to make to my second sheet that first sheet filters should not apply to my second sheet.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Qlik filters apply to all objects within an application state. There is no such thing as "first sheet filters".

In your scenario, it sounds like you could use different alternate states for each sheet. If you assign a different state to each sheet, and make sure all objects within that sheet inherit the state, then selections made in one sheet (State1) would not impact the second sheet (State2) and vice versa. However, both will still be global to the app, they'll just not apply to objects that are set to a different state.

Or_0-1648465598639.png

Or_1-1648465674846.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Or
MVP
MVP

Qlik filters apply to all objects within an application state. There is no such thing as "first sheet filters".

In your scenario, it sounds like you could use different alternate states for each sheet. If you assign a different state to each sheet, and make sure all objects within that sheet inherit the state, then selections made in one sheet (State1) would not impact the second sheet (State2) and vice versa. However, both will still be global to the app, they'll just not apply to objects that are set to a different state.

Or_0-1648465598639.png

Or_1-1648465674846.png