Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Financial calendar - months get displaced

Hi all ,

My Client follows Financial Calendar i.e from Apr to Mar , which can be displayed easily by using wildmatch either in script coding or in Fields sort properties , but when ever a selection is made , the selected month comes first. I want the placements of months as it is - APR MAY .. MAR ,even after selections. It should not change. Tried lot of things but dint work. ne idea guys ??

3 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

If you use the QV-functions to determine the Monthname, it should work automatically - if not, please check the OL-help for DUAL-function.

HTH
Peter

Not applicable
Author

If you added the financial months during a load script, you can use the LOAD sort option for the field.

You can also use an INLINE table with the order of the months as you like it and then use that as a sort expression.

MichaelRobertshaw
Former Employee
Former Employee

It sounds like you have a List Box that you want to retain in data sequence, not move the selected items to the top of the List Box. If so, then see the Sort properties of the list box, and uncheck the State sequence! This is the one that moves Green items to the top.