Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_mapper319
Contributor II
Contributor II

Fix table to remove extra rows

Hi there - this is likely a simple issue related to how I have set up the columns of the table. How do I fix the following table (see picture below) so that all the values for one week exist on the same line, rather than being split up for each day?

s_mapper319_0-1603208566105.png

My data is set up so that each day exists as a separate column. Thanks in advance for any help!

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
s_mapper319
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I solved the issue by using a pivot table instead, and including weekdays as dimension columns.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please attach QVW or QVF?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
s_mapper319
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I'm sorry, I don't actually know how to do that. I'm using Qlik Sense Enterprise, and I'm not an Administrator. Unfortunately, I think it means that my role and what I'm allowed to do with apps is somewhat limited. Is there other information I can share instead?

MayilVahanan

Hi @s_mapper319 

Instead of using Date, you can use Week as dimension. 
Because, due to date dimension, values are display in separate lines. 

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
s_mapper319
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your response. The leftmost "date" column in my image above is actually already showing Weeks, so unfortunately that doesn't change anything.

If it's helpful, each of my day columns (Mon-Sun) are set up like this:

=if(1*WeekDay(date) = 0, data)

I also have "include null values" checked, otherwise the values disappear.

s_mapper319
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I solved the issue by using a pivot table instead, and including weekdays as dimension columns.