Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jegadeesan
Creator
Creator

Gantt Chart - should show satisfied conditon duration bar alone...

Hi All,

I have been trying to show only the satisfied condition duration alone in gantt chart. Can anyone correct my syntax given below to attain a desired one?

Max({< Ends,[F Task Name]={'XXXXXXXXXXXX'}>}Ends, Max({< Ends,[I Task Name]={'YYYYYYYYYYY'}>}Ends, Max({<Ends,[S Task Name]={'ZZZZZZZZZZZ'}>}Ends)))

- Min({< Start,[F Task Name]={'XXXXXXXXXXXX'}>}Start, Min({< Start,[I Task Name]={'YYYYYYYYYYY'}>}Start, Min({<Start,[S Task Name]={'ZZZZZZZZZZZ'}>}Start)))

Regards,

Jegadeesan

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I don't really understand what you are trying to do with your expression, maybe

Max({< [F Task Name]={'XXXXXXXXXXXX'}, [I Task Name]={'YYYYYYYYYYY'}, [S Task Name]={'ZZZZZZZZZZZ'}>}Ends)

- Min({< [F Task Name]={'XXXXXXXXXXXX'},[I Task Name]={'YYYYYYYYYYY'},[S Task Name]={'ZZZZZZZZZZZ'}>}Start)

jegadeesan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Swuehi, Thanks for your suggestion.

I need to show duration of below given task names in gantt chart in three different bars when the field task name equals to given field value {'XXXXXXXXXXXX'},{'YYYYYYYYYYY'},{'ZZZZZZZZZZZ'} where as not required to show the duration of bar in Gantt Chart when the field value not equals to this.

[F Task Name]={'XXXXXXXXXXXX'}

[I Task Name]={'YYYYYYYYYYY'}

[S Task Name]={'ZZZZZZZZZZZ'}

Regards,

Jegadeesan G

swuehl
MVP
MVP

There are three different fields in your model for Task Name? F, I, S tasks?

Can you share some sample lines of input records?

jegadeesan
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes I have  three different fields for tasks with two date fields i.e (start and Ends)

Given below real data set and equal conditions.

1. [Feasibility Sizing Task Name]={'Initiation - Feasibility Sizing'}

2. [Initial Sizing Compl Task Name]={'Plan - Initial Sizing Completed'}

3. [Solution Proposal Task Name]={'Design - SM Planned Budgetary Sizing'}

Feasibility Sizing Task NameInitial Sizing Compl Task NameSolution Proposal Task Name
Initiation - Feasibility Sizing - NOT REQUIREDPlan - Initial Sizing CompletedDesign - SM Planned Budgetary Sizing
Initiation - Feasibility Sizing - NOT REQUIREDPlan - Initial Sizing CompletedDesign - SM Planned Budgetary Sizing
Initiation - Feasibility Sizing - NOT REQUIREDPlan - Initial Sizing Completed - NOT REQUIREDDesign - SM Planned Budgetary Sizing
nullPlan - Initial Sizing Completednull
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Ok, could you extend your explanations to the relation between these three fields and the start and end time fields?

And what is the dimension you want to group by your time intervals?

It would be best if you could upload a smalll sample QVW with mock up data that demonstrates your data model.

If you then could also upload kind of a sketch drawing how you want to show your gantt chart, this would be really helpful.