Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anis
Contributor
Contributor

Gauge chart to go over 100%?

Hi guys,

I've made some gauge charts with all the correct expressions etc.

The only problem I have now is with 1 chart, which is the NBV vs. Budget.

I cant seem to go over 100% with a gauge chart?

As you see on the "Budget vs. actual" chart, it is correctly done, and the expression colored grey is:

=sum({<[Application Status group before cancel (Application)]={'Approved'},[Disbursement Flag]={1}>}[Financed Amount (Application)])/Sum(Volumen)

Whereas the green one is calculated with:

if(sum({<[Application Status group before cancel (Application)]={'Approved'},[Disbursement Flag]={1}>}[Financed Amount (Application)])/Sum(Volumen) > 0.8, rgb(69, 234, 21),
if(sum({<[Application Status group before cancel (Application)]={'Approved'},[Disbursement Flag]={1}>}[Financed Amount (Application)])/Sum(Volumen) > 0.7, rgb(255, 255, 0),
rgb(255, 0, 0)))

So my only problem is the NBV vs. Budget - Can anyone tell me how I can go over 100%? so it actually shows the grey area and actually marks the correct part with green.

Gauge chart.PNGgauge settings.PNG

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Anis, it will likely help greatly on this one if you can attach a sample app with the issue, so folks can dig into things on their own...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.