Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Generating QlikView reports (Génération de rapports QlikView)

Hello everyone!

Here is my problem:

I have to find ways to generate reports in various formats (PDF, PPT, HTML, ...) from QlikView.

I have already found solutions such as Nprinting or QBI but my mission is to find alternative solutions and compare them.

Do you have other ideas for applications that automatically generate reports to quoted formats?

And can you give me your opinion on these solutions?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Bonjour à tous !

Voici mon problème :

Je dois trouver des solutions permettant de générer des rapports sous différents formats (PDF, PPT, HTML, ...) à partir de QlikView.

J'ai déjà trouvé des solutions telles que Nprinting ou QBI mais ma mission est de trouver d'autres solutions possibles et de les comparer entre elles.

Avez-vous d'autres idées d'applications permettant de générer automatiquement des rapports aux formats cités ?

Et pouvez-vous me donner votre avis sur ces différentes solutions ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide !

1 Reply
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

At this point NPrinting is the best solution to use and maybe the only one that incorporates all these that you are mentioning.

However, after Qlik acquired NPrinting, in the beginning of this year, Nprinting capabilities will be integrated to QlikView later this year.

I would suggest you to wait a bit longer. 🙂