Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Geo-Spatial Analysis

Hello There!

I'm not an expert in Qlik Technology but beginner proficiency with QlikView Tool. However, looking for Geo-Spatial Data Analysis tool. Seen a few video on 'Qlik GeoAnalytics'. Can anyone tell me whether 'Qlik GeoAnalytics' works with QlikView Tool or it only works with Qlik Sense Tool?

Also, would appreciate if you let me know whether it is possible to do such Geo-Spatial Data Analysis with QlikView? If possible, then what are the basics I need follow for that?

Thanks in Advance.

Sajjad.

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I never come across to look this? One day the same question ask me. So that, I've gone thru few related stuff in Qlikview. In fact, Geospatial is nothing but more related to statistical analysis and Data analysis for region and data wise. So that, We have one filter pane which we are using List box in qlikview. And that, We are engaging with the statistical aggr functions for manipulate the data where we are for KPI. That is the case Qlik has that future

I am sorry, If i misunderstand on this. He may explained you little more related the stuff mto

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful